Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Haiku Farm
Beneath the mountain ~ Above the river valley ~ A satoyama
Home
Fiddle (aka "the Dragon")
Shelties
Equine Spay
Hip Replacement
Cross-State Rides
Endurance 101
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Out of office
Renegade Rendezvous
June 22, 2013
In which we've all headed for the hills. Back soon. Please leave a message. Beeeeep!
It's that time of year again.
Renegade Rendezvous trail 2011. Photo by Madeline Smart
We'll be in camp through the end of the month, and will have very limited access to stuff like wifi...and running water....
Because...
it's good.
That's why.
Comments
Popular Posts
December 09, 2016
In which Becky needs to know about fencing and I share what I've learned
April 18, 2010
In which I talk about horse containment and stuff I've learned the hard way
Comments
Post a Comment
To err is human. To be anonymous is not.