In which Hallowe'en approaches, and I propose a costume party

What's your favorite part of Hallowe'en?

The jack o'lanterns? The ghost stories? Trick-or-treating?
I like the costumes best! (Yes, I also like scary stories, but I'll save that for a future post).


I think we should have an
International All-Blog Hallowe'en Costume Party!
You are invited to the party, even if you live far away!
Post some photos of yourself and your animals -- especially horses -- in costume on a blog or website, and send the link to me.

On Hallowe'en Day, I'll post them here and we'll have a party.


Cake, candy, bobbing for apples, pin the tail on the...er....neighbor's donkey.

And everyone can wear their favorite costumes!

Here are a few photos to get you started:


There's a blog that might inspire you as well:




Get your costumes together,



and let's have some fun!

Comments

  1. A few years ago I let a friend's daughter borrow my horse for a costume class: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/nowthatsatrot/willie/ncss06costume.jpg


    We're planning something else for this year, but don't have it assembled yet! I will definitely get pictures of it if we end up carrying it out, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW THAT'S: thanks for the link! I'll include it on Hallowe'en day...and meanwhile, I eagerly anticipate your latest costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh Oh. You know I gotta be doing this one. Ack. How to come up with a horse costume in a few days?? Let me know when it's up and I'll put a link on my blog to yours (if ok), it's a party!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular Posts