In which winter drags on, but at least we still have Sundays at Fish Creek

 Riding on Sundays at Fish Creek Farm is not a formally organized thing.  


Fiddle loves Ariana--and really, who can blame her?


Most of my friends board and/or train there in the winter, and it's a natural gathering spot in normal times--and even more during the days of the pandemic.  


Yes, we wear our masks in the arena if there are other people around.
Nope, it's not a big deal.


Nobody argues about masks:  they are required.  You don't have to believe in them (and some boarders do not) but you do have to wear them.  


This sign is posted on the driveway: 
MASKS REQUIRED IN THE BARN.  PANTS OPTIONAL.


It's nice to have a few places in my life where I know people won't be unmasked.  Work is the other place:  my library staff absolutely adheres to distance/masking rules.  It's very comforting.


Here's 60 seconds of video that I shot today.  Nothing earthshaking, just friendly people riding.  The Dragon stands peaceably in the middle of the arena so I can run the camera while all this twirls around her.  






Spring is coming.  Until then, there are Sundays at Fish Creek.

Comments

Popular Posts