In which healing continues and I don't dawdle around about it

I'm not saying that all surgery recoveries 
are this quick and easy.

Brushing the Dragon in the driveway
THREE DAYS after total hip replacement

What I'm saying is what other people said I would say (about the first hip replacement, March 2014):

"I wish I'd done this sooner."

I still tire easily and run out of spoons pretty early in the day. But already there is so much less pain. 

I don't know how soon I will be back in the saddle, but if things continue the way they are going, it won't be very long. 

For now, I am content with short grooming sessions and lots of napping. 

It's good, y'all.




Comments

  1. Glad to see that you are recovering well from the surgery. Loved, loved the video w/Foxie & the cat. The cat really does think he/she is a dog! And loved the photo of Foxie w/his head on your laptop. Looks like he's taking good care of you. Cheers/pauline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular Posts