In which the only thing good about the weather is there's less of it

Desperate times call for desperate measures.


No riding for more than 3 weeks wasn't making anybody happier

It's finally starting to melt.

We are starting to see colors other than grey and white, which helps, a little.

Eeyore is my Patronus.

We've been able to get out and around on the roads now for almost a week.

Okay, no.  Four days.

Okay, no.  MY car was able to get out four days ago.  Jim's and Monica's were pretty stuck until Thursday.

I didn't even look at the forecast today until I'd gone for lunch with the Suspects (tea helps everything, but Thai soup is best for depression) and ridden my horse.


15 minutes, bareback, in the pasture.  It's not our favorite, but it's better than nothing.

Then I looked at the forecast:


bahhhhhhh.


Somebody wake me up when it's April.


or maybe May.



Comments

  1. Yuck, I know how you're feeling, Just got done of 10 days of rain here, seeing the sun was amazing. I hope all your forecasters are wrong and you get some rain to melt the sn*w. And bareback ride in the pasture sounds like the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular Posts