In which the Season of Stories returns again this year--to be shared!

For a long time now, I've explained how much I do not enjoy the winter holidays.  The full story is HERE, if you want to read it (again).  It's a good story, and has a nice ending.

But that wasn't nearly the end of the story.  It was, in fact, just the beginning of my personal holiday tradition of giving stories as gifts.  And after I started this blog (coming on 12 years ago!) I started posting the stories online.


2009 stories begin HERE
2010 stories begin HERE 
2011 stories begin HERE  
2012 stories begin HERE 
2013 stories begin HERE
2014 stories begin HERE 
2015 stories begin HERE
2016 stories begin HERE
2017 stories begin HERE

2018 stories begin HERE

2019 stories begin HERE

If you live local to Haiku Farm, connect with me, because more than anything I'd love to deliver a story booklet to you.  Otherwise, feel free to read the stories here--and feel free to forward them to your friends, print them out to share with your family, or (best yet) tell them to someone you love.

Always, I encourage you to take them with you on your travels, forward them to friends and relations, and re-tell them when they come to mind to whoever is near to you.  


2020 stories begin TOMORROW!


she can hardly wait






Comments

Popular Posts