In which Monica is inspired and I'm not, so here's a link: Horsebytes

So, Haiku Farm now has an artist-in-residence:  Monica!

photo by M. Bretherton
Since I've been struggling two days with a blog post and still haven't written the dang thing, I'm going opt out for today (again).

But, before I put on my woolies and head out for a (short) ride, I want to boost the signal on Monica's blog so you can see some of what's up here at the Farm.

The link is HERE.

Errr, and watch out:  There Be Dragons.



Oh, and before I leave, here's a Cyber Monday heads-up:

Santa Jim and Jingles, photo by M. Bretherton

The publisher of Endurance 101 has a special offer on right now, good until December 15th.   If you haven't got your copy yet, or if you need to order a copy for a friend, now is the time.

Visit the website HERE and see for yourself!

Comments

  1. GREAT photos of your mare! Fun article too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We have a Standardbred in the WTRDD~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which bad things happened elsewhere, and people are talking about it

In which April Showers are coming, and this time I'm REALLY READY!

In which Shakespeare is not welcome in the rafters of the barn, dang it!