In which my brain is not wording tonight so here are eyeball look things

Blame the weather?  
I've been doing stuff, but writing is not coming out of my fingers.

Showed up at the trailhead for a solo ride and found up with Kitty and her greenbean friends


I have many thinkings about learning and teaching and greenbeaning but no finger words


The Dragon likes these greenbean horses


This is what camera sees when I shoot upside down over my shoulder
I right-side-upped the picture, you are welcome.


Suspects at the Stilly = many happies.  Hashbrowns are epic.


Sheltish Truffle Setter


The ferns are many more bigger and many more many than the Fox


That weather brings these



Megan and Henry came for dinner and made food with orchard stuff


Orchard plum(p)s.  Cook them before dogs eat them all.


Gaukler Jim Klaus went a-skalding at the Viking Festival 


When audience mirrors teller, magic is a thing


Rawr, y'all.  World's mellowest Dragon. 



Sunflower sky color

Ears.  



Comments

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular Posts