In which I try another phone-based post (this time with a blogger app)

Today I'm trying out a phone blogger app by a developer called "Ercan Ducan".


Adding photos was faster than the mobile version of Blogger, but
enlarging pictures is a little glitchy.


Darlene met me at the Victoria trail for a ride. Neither of us expected THIS MUCH SN*W!


Adding captions looks weird while I'm doing it, but the process works.

Another thing we didn't anticipate: the "horse trailer rig" parking lot was full of CARS. Grrr.  

This photo was taken last week,
 but a different car was parked
in the same spot today.


I considered leaving a nice wet pile of manure near the driver door of each intruder but settled for a polite note on each windshield AND inside the porta-potty.


The blogger menu bar hovers at the top of my composing window in this app,
so I don't have to scroll constantly. Nice feature!


Sometimes I have to tap the photo adjustment bar several times,
or enlarge or shrink the window before it responds. Maybe that gets better with practice?

Darlene and I talked a lot about the X-State ride, as she's planning to go too! I told her what I learned from the BCH folks in Pt Townsend.  We were both happy that apparently there are "mounting rocks" near most of the gates!


I couldn't get the photo of Darlene and Lola to change places with the
 photo of Fiddle and me (below). There are work-arounds, but they are clunky.


There are so many details of the trip to settle, and seek, we leave in just-over two months. I guess that Darlene and I will just have to ride together more and more! (Sounds like fun to me!)


Overall, the app is slightly easier to use than Blogger's own page.
I set this to drop the day after I wrote it, so we'll see if that works. Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts