In which camping is a really good activity for a good dog

Camp is a good place for dogs.

In camp, there's pretty much always some piece of wilderness to be explored.There are work crews to supervise.
There's always somebody around to pet a good dog.And hey! People share food with dogs in camp!
And water, too.In the afternoon, it's okay to take a nap.
When you wake up from a nap, you can play!


Hanging out by the fire is always better with friends.

To be a dog in camp is a very good thing.

But, at the end of camp, after you've rolled in the bacon grease...

...it's nice to come home again.

Comments

  1. haha! Camping is a dog's happy life for sure. :)
    Fun pics and video.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so happy! I LOVE camping with my dog (she's a wirehair pointer). When she sees the camper getting hitched up, she gets super excited. If the camper is set up in the yard, she'd rather be hanging out in it - then in the house!

    I can't agree more!! Dogs that get to go camping live enjoyable lives indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my dogs know what ride camp is like, I will have a harder time leaving them home... good thing they can't read this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's so cool! I think Cersei would really like camping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great to see the dogs being included in equine camping experiences. I love the video of your two shelties - my two senior shelties both died last month, just a week apart, and I miss them very much. There's nothing like a lap full of sheltie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which the days wane and I'm looking for new imaginary friends

In which we return to Santa Camp, and there are many jolly folk

In which it's NaNoWriMo, and I'm writing a murder mystery