In which there's only one appropriate word for our current weather


"Bah."

Comments

  1. Uh oh.... It was clear enough down here that I got a rain-free ride in after work! And light until 5pm, yeah!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then, quit letting your gray, overcast skies and rain escape you and head southeast! I don't want it any more! I've become addicted to the s*n in the almost 3 years we've lived here now. (Shh! Don't say that 3 letter word too loud or you'll scare away your chances of seeing it there in the PNW). Please, I am tired of mud. Please take your weather back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which bad things happened elsewhere, and people are talking about it

In which April Showers are coming, and this time I'm REALLY READY!

In which Shakespeare is not welcome in the rafters of the barn, dang it!