In which Hallowe'en approaches, and I propose a costume party

What's your favorite part of Hallowe'en?

The jack o'lanterns? The ghost stories? Trick-or-treating?
I like the costumes best! (Yes, I also like scary stories, but I'll save that for a future post).


I think we should have an
International All-Blog Hallowe'en Costume Party!
You are invited to the party, even if you live far away!
Post some photos of yourself and your animals -- especially horses -- in costume on a blog or website, and send the link to me.

On Hallowe'en Day, I'll post them here and we'll have a party.


Cake, candy, bobbing for apples, pin the tail on the...er....neighbor's donkey.

And everyone can wear their favorite costumes!

Here are a few photos to get you started:


There's a blog that might inspire you as well:




Get your costumes together,



and let's have some fun!

Comments

  1. A few years ago I let a friend's daughter borrow my horse for a costume class: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/nowthatsatrot/willie/ncss06costume.jpg


    We're planning something else for this year, but don't have it assembled yet! I will definitely get pictures of it if we end up carrying it out, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW THAT'S: thanks for the link! I'll include it on Hallowe'en day...and meanwhile, I eagerly anticipate your latest costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh Oh. You know I gotta be doing this one. Ack. How to come up with a horse costume in a few days?? Let me know when it's up and I'll put a link on my blog to yours (if ok), it's a party!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which we are all on borrowed time, and Puzzle stays another day

In which Foxie Loxie is a weird little dog, and he gets a grip

In which NaNoWriMo continues and there's a small clue here somewhere