Thursday, December 8, 2016

In which our backyard is a Dog Park and they are playing Dinosaurs

Oh, the weather outside is frightful not too bad, actually...

Yesterday, the forecasters were calling for sn*w and "winter driving conditions."   

I warned the library that me showing up would be weather-dependent; with nothing unusual on the schedule, I could easily take an "inclement weather" PTO day if I needed it.

But today:

Hooligans?  What hooligans?

So, I'll be heading out for an evening shift in a few minutes.

But before leaving home, how about a game of Dinosaurs?!?!


I'm a DINOSAUR and I'm coming to eat you up!

You can't get me, Dinosaur, because I'm a Dinosaur, too!

RAWR!












Being Dinosaurs is the BEST!

Stay warm and safe out there in the Winter, y'all!
(and watch out for Dinosaurs)

2 comments:

  1. What is missing is the incredible sound your dogs can make.

    Owww! Is that a logging truck? Is that any type of truck?: ) :)

    But my neighbors have something to say about a donkey lately: ( Freaking 1 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two dinosaurs have major league zoomies!!

    ReplyDelete

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.