In which we interrupt the Gifts of Stories for a sn*w day video

lytha in Germany likes the Yule Log video, and last Spring she made a quiet, meditative video of her horse peacefully eating as a nod to the Yule log.  



In response, I made a quiet meditative video of Fiddle and the goats grazing in the rain, and then later I did a video of Fiddle's ears walking down a summer trail.

Today, lacking both rain and summer, I made a new video.  It's not completely quiet.  I'm not sure why people think the country is a quiet place to live.  The sn*w shushes sounds down a bit, but a dog barking, a rooster crowing, and a neighbor talking still make noise.

Even the Dragon is not silent in the sn*w, although she's a lot quieter than the neighbors most of the time.

I thought y'all might like to see what it's like here in the Swamp with the whole scene painted white.




Of course, videography is never without out-takes.  Here's the best one:



(skip ahead to :46 right after the dog barks)

Happy Solstice, everyone.  From here it just gets lighter and lighter!

Comments

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which the days wane and I'm looking for new imaginary friends

In which we return to Santa Camp, and there are many jolly folk

In which it's NaNoWriMo, and I'm writing a murder mystery