In which I am busy, and so I write a few poems just for fun

Since I'm busily writing my NaNoWriMo novel this month, my blog posts will be shorter than usual. I promise to publish a few amusing excerpts from the book, as soon as I write something amusing. Hmmm. Might be a few days.

In the meantime, a few haiku poems to amuse everyone and keep y'all updated on the goings-on at the Farm:


New Horse Blanket
It arrived today
wrapped in plastic, pristinely
clean. That sure won't last.




It Looks Very Nice
Straps are adjusted
Buckles are done just so. Her
tailor is a goat.



On The Horse
That white bit on top
She eyes with great suspicion
Soon it will be mud.

Comments

  1. A purple blanket
    on a bay standardbred mare
    Swamplands fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry for all!
    But I count on my fingers.
    Numbers are not easy :(

    (You started this, Aarene, and now I can't stop!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. easy to get hooked:
    poetry is that way, and
    haiku doubly so

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the same blanket :)

    I will NOT use Haiku's :) Otherwise my work memos will become very very interesting. Ahhhhh!!! get. out. of. my. head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which we are all on borrowed time, and Puzzle stays another day

In which Foxie Loxie is a weird little dog, and he gets a grip

In which NaNoWriMo continues and there's a small clue here somewhere