In which Jean solves a technical problem and I award her a GOLD STAR

Jean is a genius!

The weird formatting came from >something< in the post about broken weather...some strange bit of HTML that I couldn't find.  By deleting ALL the formatting, my sidebar once again appears

(drumroll please)

ON THE SIDE!

Um, except I've deleted bunches of it while mucking around.  Including a lot of my favorite blog links.   If you are a blogger and your blog should  be on my sidebar and it isn't, please leave a note in the comments with a link and I'll put it back in.

Fortunately, the weather is still broken, we've got 8+ inches of heavy, wet sn*w on the ground here at Haiku Farm, so I'm stuck at home until the Swamp warms up a bit...giving me LOTS of time to re-un-fix the sidebar and it's missing parts.

Thanks, everyone.  And especially, thanks to Jean!

Comments

  1. Whoops... I commented on the other post before I saw this one! Oh well. Glad you got it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see me...
    http://mountaintrailmusic.blogspot.com
    Glad you're back in business!

    wv = tortyr = what Aarene shed while arguing tortuously with blogger about formatting

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be of help! Rather a miracle since I am the most un-techy (in fact, technophobic) person I know. However, I'm very much an experiential learner, and have run into problems with word cut-and-paste on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which we go to Canada for another dose of Sensible

In which we meet up with golden friends and explore the Cowboy Camp trails

In which there is a Plan, and there is a Mutiny, and we had Fun