In which I ignore my promises and obligations and go ride

My co-author on the other book is back home again, and we've been writing like crazy people, trying to get the first set of drafts submitted to our editor before the end of this month.


I've also been communicating with a publisher for the Endurance 101 book; right now they are enthusiastic about the book, but trepidatious about the book-buying economy.  


The poet Ron Silvern said it best:  
Doubts cannot follow you into the woods.


So, that's where Fiddle and I went today.


I'll have a new, "real" post soon, about Patty's new horse Rocky.  In the meantime, sit in a recliner and push your laptop all the way out to your feet while you watch the following video:



If you're watching the video on your phone, maybe you can hand the device to a friend who will stand at an appropriate distance for you to watch? 

Comments

  1. Awww! Aarene! You're making me want to give up the sun here in GA and move back home so I can safely play in the woods! But I don't know if I could be happy in the dismal gray again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives me a strange sense of deja vu to watch this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular Posts