In which a "system re-boot" is not a negative experience

In a recent blog post I bemoaned my unhappy experience with the Easyboot Glove.

Within hours of posting, Garrett Ford, president of Easycare Inc, sent a note to my blog comments, and offered to help me "re-boot" my mare.

He is confident that with help, I can have a happy booting experience.


Wow. Really? Cool!


The boots have a standard 30-day warrantee, but my boots were purchased more than 30 days ago. Not a problem, according to Garrett.

I'll send the too-big boots back today,

and he will send me a "fit-kit" AND connect me up with his best customer-service person. The next time my mare wears boots, they will fit properly--hurrah!

Oh, and Garrett...

...there are a few extra treats in the box I'm sending.

I figure customer service like this should be celebrated.

Comments

  1. Wow - a company that responds - they get credit just for that - hope the rebooting improves things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed by that Customer Service> Do let us know how the new ones work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrific! Easy Boots has earned that tinsel!

    (that is tinsel, right?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To err is human. To be anonymous is not.

Popular posts from this blog

In which we are all on borrowed time, and Puzzle stays another day

In which Foxie Loxie is a weird little dog, and he gets a grip

In which NaNoWriMo continues and there's a small clue here somewhere